BY WET N WILD

Rock all sides of The Dutchess from flossy to fierce in Fergified shades! 24 stunning shades specially developed in partnership with global superstar and pop culture icon Fergie. This exclusive collection is a reflection of the singer’s versatility,... see more...

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Millsboro
This lip palette is amazing! I reach for this almost everyday! The color variation is perfect for everyday wear and then evening occasions. I would repurchase!
stephania p.
stephania p.
This was one of my favorite enamel collections since it came out the colors are very cool, with long lasting, do not mistreat your nails.
Vee S.
Vee S.
Arlington, TX
I have bewn spprting wet and wild nail polish since I was a little girl. It's amazing how hood they still are
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
I purchased this 6pack nail polish at a dollar store,I was first skeptical about it, thinking it's fake, but I couldn't resist the colors of the polish so I end up buying still. It's actually pretty cute, the color combination was great it was perfect for the holiday season during that time, and surprisingly it lasts longer.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Semmes
Love it and would buy it again bought it at Walmart and I would use it again and it was affordable
sc:toriwashington W.
sc:toriwashington W.
Philadelphia
I like this nail color but it's not all that comes off in a little time can't do much have to wait for it to dry
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Have not used this exact shade, but all the Wet N Wild polishes I have used are great and so affordable
Jeannine L.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this polish. Tonights gonna be a good night is the best of her whole collection. Goes on simply. Dries fast. Not too pricy. Was expecting it to cost way more!
daniel g.
daniel g.
i have been waiting and waiting for this product forever and it has never come to my location.  i have heard beautiful reviews on this product however im dying to try this if you can get this where you are located. please buy it and let me know if you were as satisfied as everyone who has used it.