(6 Pack) WET N WILD Fergie Heavy Metal Nail Polish - Black Metal Magic (DC) uploaded by Minga M.

BY WET N WILD

The most coveted colors in true Fergie fashion. Featuring a must-have mix of glitters, metallics and shimmers so you can ROCK THE CENTERSTAGE! Net Wt. 0.42 fl oz / 12.5 ml Wet n Wild Brand nail-polish Category 6 Pack see more...

Chancee M.
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
I'm a huge fan of black polish to begin with, so when I heard my girl fergie had a line, I just had to try. It was a little more then most brands, but it's fergie, come on. I got it at ulta and with the rewards card it gives you a discount. I'll buy more, for sure.
Minga M.
Minga M.
compton , CA
these were some of my favorite nail polishes from wet n wild, I purchased almost all the colors!! I like that they dry fast and the applicator makes it easy to apply evenly on my nails.. my favorite colors are "Grammy Gold" & "Glamorous"
Bhumika M.
Bhumika M.
Clarkston
This nail polish look cheap actually but i'm always about doing my nail and I never leave my nail with out no nail polish at the same time I love putting nail polish in my natural nail and this nail polish is so awesome...
Amy P.
Amy P.
Middletown , OH
I love this color. I am a big fan of WetNWild products. I love the Fergie line. I love the black polish it shows my more vivid side. It's beautiful and bold and I always get lots of compliments when wearing this color!
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Wet and wild have good and bad products. This is a bad product. The polish stains your nails and it's a pain to get off. Plus it gets sticky fast so it's basically a one time use. Would not buy again.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Cumberland, MD
Great color!! Hard to get off!! Looks really sparkly on your nails. Dries fast and goes on smooth. My only complaint is that its so hard to get it off!!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Stockton
When i used this product i had to use more than two coats to male it look even :/ other than that o loved the color its my favorite black with sparkles
Macey A.
Macey A.
This makes your nails pretty and sparkly. I rated with a 3 because there aren't a ton of sparkles inside and runs out quick.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Meh. This polish chipped within one day and the color selection left much to be desired.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
Not a big fan of this. It's not very high quality. It's okay for toes but I wouldn't wear it on my fingers for everyone to see up close. I got it at Walmart.