BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBenetton
6 Pack - United Colors of United Dreams Live Free Eau de Toilette Spray For Women 27 oz

by Benetton

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 8433982000553Product description Benetton launches the new collection of fragrances United Dreams in July 2014. The collection consists of three feminine fragrances that carry a positive message to believe in your dreams: Stay...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - United Colors of Benetton United Dreams Live Free Eau de Toilette Spray For Women 2.7 oz!
Rosy N.
Apex, NC
I love “United colors of beneton - Love Yourself “ from this brand . It has mild fragrance which i love it. I use daily and for parties too. Great product!
Rosy N.
Apex, NC
I love “United colors of Beneton- Love yourself “ from this brand. It has very mild fragrance and i love this. I definitely recommend to others ! I’m in love with this and will purchase again! It has very mild feminine fragrance. Love this collection And it is very long lasting too.
Gvantsa K.
New Castle, DE
6 Pack - United Colors of Benetton United Dreams Live Free Eau de Toilette Spray For Women 2.7 oz uploaded by Gvantsa K.
This scent is to die for, I have been using it for a year and now it is over 🥺 I loved this one, it has an amazing value and it is really affordable, also relevant to the price, besides it has long lasting scent #fragrance #parfume
Nathaly R.
managua
Best pack ever! It works magical and makes you believe in everything that Benetton describes! It’s a dreamy experience that works like a wonder! I love every Eau de toilette that Benetton offers! Especially because they are no pricey at all
Miguel R.
Loved it, it was my first cologne after a long time and it was very pleased.
  The fragance lats about 4 to 6 hours, I believe that they could improve on the longevity of the fragance. It smelled like citrus and woods.
Loved it, it was my first cologne after a long time and it was very pleased.
David Duarte/ J.
I love this fragance so much, i use this in special ocasions because i do not like to wear fragances really often, it smells really amazing and the scent last really long on my skin, everybody always ask me what fragance im using, and the price is really good!
member-0139f
Refreshing aroma , sweet. Simply the scence that I would use every day for every situation. I tried the color green and the pink one which is my favorie one because the softness of the aroma.

Looking for your answer?