6 Pack - Tom's of Maine Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Raw Shea Butter, Mint, 5 oz

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 077326450888Product Description Tom's of Maine triple milled bar soap is precisely formulated to be gentle on skin, while maintaining your skin's natural moisture. Unlike conventional soaps that use animal tallow or synthetic... see more...

Review (1)
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.