Pack of 6 for the UPC: 077326834572About the product Clinically proven dual silica technology Safe for enamel No artificial dyes, sweeteners, or preservatives Natural Birch tree or corn derived Xylitol for plaque-acid reduction Product...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Tom's of Maine Luminous White Whitening Natural Toothpaste, Clean Mint 4.7 oz!
Washington, DC
I was hesitant to buy this, but while I was walking through Whole Foods I thought I’d give it a try. I was worried it wouldn’t be minty enough, but the taste is quite strong and very pleasant. It definitely lasts for a while after you brush your teeth. I don’t know if it’s doing as much for whitening is the crest 3-D or similar, but overall I’m happy with the toothpaste.
edmond
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve noticed no change in whitening and I’m almost through with my first full tube. The taste is similar to a dentist (which is kind of nasty to me) there’s no redressing feeling afterward just feels thick and icky. Do not recommend.
Henryville , IN
This is an OK toothpaste but it’s not my favorite flavor. It foams nicely and cleans well enough but I don’t like the way it tastes. I do really appreciate that toms is a cruelty free brand. I might try a different flavor.
I used crest for years and never realized that it was actually irritating my mouth until I switched. I still get the clean feeling that I like, whitening and fluoride (which I prefer).
Great toothpaste for everyday and whitening. It met my expectations with keeping my teeth fresh and i continually buy.