BY THEBALM

Lip Gloss Infused With Ginseng These lip glosses feature a wide range of shades that make a statement without saying a word. "Smart-mouthed" takes on a new meaning with this unique formula fortified with Ginseng, a powerful antioxidant known for its... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
OMG this product is absolutely freaking amazing. It was so easy to apply and use. This was the first item of this brand and it made me buy more items from this company. I love the packaging of all their products. I tell everyone I know to try this company!!
Carina q.
I LOVE THIS LIP GLOSS! It's the best around. I never get the sticky feeling at the end. It has the best coverage and the most beautiful colors. The packaging caught my attention. I would definitely buy again.
Isamar G.
Awesome color leaves your lips with a real sexy red glossy look for the size of it it's pretty expensive.