BeautyHairHair ProductsSplat
6 Pack - Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 857169020253Everything you need for extremely vivid color! Use on bleached hair for extremely, intense, striking color. 2 Kits may be needed for very long or thick hair. 2 Colors: Violet Storm & Pink Mist in 1 Kit!! Includes: 2x...

Me encantaría probar este tono
Do you have to bleach your hair first?
[product:4-pack-splat-rebellious-colors-2-colors-hair-coloring-complete-kit-rain-ombre-1-ea] Anyone else find this stuff bleeds like no other "funky colour". I know they all bleed but I have found this one bleed so much more in comparison to say g2b or manic panic.
Start your review of 6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea!
Iesha C.
Davenport, IA
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea uploaded by Iesha C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite hair color I did. I had to buy two boxes cuz I have long hair.
Haylee H.
Santa Maria, CA
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea uploaded by Haylee H.
Purchased at: CVS
I personally really liked this kit. I didn’t use the bleach included my hair was already bleached prior to almost white. I first applied the purple with my hair and then the pink. I really like how this came out and is one of my favorite hair colors. The pink did wash out quickly and had to reapply and the purple lasted a while
Candice M.
Albuquerque, NM
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea uploaded by Candice M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I have split hair color one side pink the other side purple and I have yet to find a hair dye that makes my hair pop like this hair color! It’s amazing I love it it may not be for everyone but it works for my hair.
Lainie F.
Fairmont
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea uploaded by Lainie F.
Very happy with the colors so far. I didn't use them as an ombre, I used them as separate dye. They are even pretty while the color fades.
Constance S.
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea uploaded by Constance S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I really wanted the ombre look. I talked my mom into doing it for me. I was beyond excited with my results. I've never bleached my hair but decide to do only the underneath hair. I loved the pink and purple look so much. The only complaint is my color didn't last long and faded to light colors. I decided to just add splat red over my faded color. I love the change, I love their bright color (until fade), I just love this product and price. I would definitely recommend this product and if you're already blonde then just add some of splats amazing colors to brighten it up. You won't be disappointed. Splat
Julia M.
Hyde Park, NY
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea uploaded by Julia M.
Purchased at: CVS
I never use the bleach in this I usually use a different bleaching brand but I don’t tend to do this brand because their color depending on it does not last long .
Megan D.
Ridley Park, PA
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea uploaded by Megan D.
Bought this dye for my girls to do their ends of their hair. It came out bright and bold. Doesn’t smell bad either. It does fade after a few washes from the bold color but after 2 weeks the color is still in their hair. It also comes with bleach but I didn’t have to use that since my girls have lighter hair.
Emily  A.
Boone, IA
I recently started using splat on the underneath hair and love it. The color stays for months and the price is great.
Vonda K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Splat colors last a really long time and are true to what I expect. I love that they have so many options to choose from ♥
Lauren T.
Concord Twp, OH
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow we were shocked how well this product worked! It awesome that it comes with bleach too. We left it in about 45 min, love love!!! Will definitely buy again to try other colors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eva C.
Berkeley, ON
il y a 3 ans
6 Pack - Splat Rebellious Colors 2 Colors Hair Coloring Complete Kit, Rain Ombre 1 ea Anyone else find this stuff bleeds like no other "funky colour". I know they all bleed but I have found this one bleed so much more in comparison to say g2b or manic panic.
Vonda K. il y a 7 mois