BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally knows you're busy. So skip the salon, but get the results. • With patented Technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care. • Strengthen nails and add shimmering beauty. DIRECTIONS Shake gently. Apply 2-3 coats Net Wt. 0.45 fl... see more...

Adisa R.
Adisa R.
Louisville
I love sally Hansen products. They always work wonderful for the price. The nail polish stays on for a while and doesn't chip. I usually buy my Sally products at Walgreens and I will continue to use the products. It's definitely worth the try.
Emily
Emily
Sally Henson is a magician when it comes to nails!! I absolutely love her products. Her nail polish and other. Has never given me any problems. Love. Love. Love!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I find it best to buy in bulk with this product: it's cheaper, and I know I'll continue using it as it gives great results.
pahola f.
pahola f.
Tegucigalpa
Amo esta linea de esmalte porque el pintado me dura mucho mas y no maltrata mis uñas se lo puedo recomendar