BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally knows you're busy. So skip the salon, but get the results. • With patented Technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care. • Strengthen nails and add shimmering beauty. DIRECTIONS Shake gently. Apply 2-3 coats Net Wt. 0.45 fl... see more...

Adisa R.
Louisville
I love sally Hansen products. They always work wonderful for the price. The nail polish stays on for a while and doesn't chip. I usually buy my Sally products at Walgreens and I will continue to use the products. It's definitely worth the try.
emily A.
Sally Henson is a magician when it comes to nails!! I absolutely love her products. Her nail polish and other. Has never given me any problems. Love. Love. Love!
Reina R.
Súper bien me gusta muchísimo y...ojalá encontrar más como éste y así darle a mí familia esté producto además este producto no sirve para la vida diaria me encanta 😙😍😘
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
Really love these polishes they are pigmented the formula is amazing they have some really great staying power to and not to mention they are AFFORDABLE!!!
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I find it best to buy in bulk with this product: it's cheaper, and I know I'll continue using it as it gives great results.
Oksana D.
My family and I love this product because it is basically everything and anything we need! Great prices,
zoe H.
Allston, MA
Unique color, that’s for sure. However it didn’t show up much before applying several layers
Chantelle B.
The formula is very nice, long lasting and gives an even coat. Because you don’t need many coats of this, it also dries quite quickly too.
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Soo pretty I loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice
pahola f.
Tegucigalpa
Amo esta linea de esmalte porque el pintado me dura mucho mas y no maltrata mis uñas se lo puedo recomendar