BY SALLY HANSEN

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application... see more...

Autumn C.
This gave my nails a perfect looking manicure for the first few days, but after those first days the strips started to peel off my nails on a very weird way. I did not like the way they chipped but the way they looked when I first applied made it worth another shot. I have tried this product a few times and I know it is reliable for short term results
Judy🌻 C.
Santa Clara
Fantastic product! Super easy to use! Love the different designs they have! I've used it several times! Pros, the directions are super easy and their isn't many cons with the product. I would definitely buy again !
Rebecca Y.
Huntsville, AL
I like it. Whenever I go to the store I grab this just bc I haven't ever tried any of the other flavors so I stick with this one. Love love love this product
Hailey D.
Clarks Corner , NB
I wore these on vacation and they lasted the whole 10 days without chipping or peeling. I like them so much more than the jamberry ones! They didn't peel my real nail off when removing which made me happy!
Tanya N.
Love these! So easy to use and gives a very cool look with just one step! I have a few different ones but the black lace is by far my fave.