BY RIMMEL LONDON

Smokey eye look made ​​easy with Soft Kohl - Intense color, easy application - Soft and blendable formula for a simple smokey look - Fixed Wipe up to 12 hours - Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested Made in Italy Net Wt. 0.04 oz / 1.2g Rimmel... see more...

Lisa J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite pencil liner. It glides on super smooth and makes my green eyes pop! It was the first time I’ve used it and I will continue to use it moving forward. It lasted all day and I’d definitely recommend it.
Shannon O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg one of the best eyeliners at the drugstore! This is so creamy and pigmented!! You don't need to sharpen it too often which is so convenient and it'll last you forever! If you have watery eyes, it might not be the best because it's so creamy but most people would totally love this
Sophie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to buy whatever eye liner was cheapest since I never wore it that often, but once I found this one I never went back and it will be the only one I ever use. It is easy to apply and lasts all day!
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You basic liner. Does my eyes right though! I enjoy using this pencil and find that it sharpens nicely and has a nice smudge when you want and also stays put when you want.
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the price. There are better eyeliner pencils out there, but none for this price. Goes on smooth and easy to create a straight line.
Gracie M.
Omg!!! I really love his eyeliner. I have been using it for over 3 years. I mostly use it for the water line. Its really pigmented.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this in a bigger pack because I use them up so fast and let people have one if in need and are at my house.
allthingsbeuuty a.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used other Rimmel eyeliners in the past (Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eye Liner) and found this one much easier to use. This eyeliner is very easy to sharpen, unlike the Scandaleyes one which would constantly snap or get stuck in the sharpener. It is prone to smudging, however, this is not a problem for me as I don't apply a lot. It is easy to remove and I have also found that it keeps its promise in being waterproof. If you are going for a more subtle day look and don't require overly dark eyes, I would say this is perfect!!
donna f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Might seem a bit old school but you cant go wrong with a nice khol pencil, soft enough to blend sharp enough to flick. Stays put, no panda eyes halfway through the night
Mia V.
Grimsby
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely pigment, lasts all day so I don’t have to keep on retouching, it’s suits with my green eyes, it’s very easy to apply, and I bought it from super drug!