BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl Britania High intensity color for an instant color impact Ultra smooth & creamy formula that glides on easily Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof... see more...

Caitlin Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a nice black pencil that lasts and doesn't mess up or smear. It stays in place the whole day. I also like that I don't have to sharpen it too much. It comes off easily as well.
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eyeliners! They have beautiful colors and have great pigmentation for how affordable these are. I mainly use them for my water line and lower lash line and I have to say that they really do last a long amount of time. I usually only have to reapply on my waterlinE HOURS later and it's usually just on the outer corner, the rest of the under eye area looks great. If you like using retractable liners, definitely try these out. You won't regret it!
Lupe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! Never EVER smudges/ fades or runs on me! My go too eyeliner for my waterline. Can't live without and - Hello did I say ADORABLE! You must try.
Soupy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is great. I use it every day. It doesn't compare to any other product. It is a great drugstore eyeliner. My eye color is dark brown and this is a good value product. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Aaliyah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is so great! It lasts for such a long time and truly is waterproof! As far as pricing goes it's very inexpensive and it holds up very well! Great eyeliner
Autumn R.
Plainfield, Illinois
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite drugstore eyeliners its waterproof like really its matt and it stay on the waterline all day long even if you have watery eye's
Jennifer M.
Kirkcaldy, Fife
These eyeliners are amazing! super pigmented and stays in place all day so a great product if your lining the waterline of your eyes! A really soft creamy texture as well. Best Eyeliner I have found on the market so far!
Belén G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smooth eyeliner which is very affordable. However the waterproof feature did not work for me but it does stay on a fairly amount of time.