BY RIMMEL LONDON

High impact colour Precision tip applicator Ultra soft formula glides on smoothly High-shine and luminous finish Rimmel London Brand eye-shadows Category 6 Pack see more...

Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
This is a product I bought because I saw a great eyeliner tutorial where it looks easy to smoke out. This eyeliner is great for a week and then it dries out and crusts up. I tried swatching it on something just to get the dried first layer out of the way and its not worth it. Tip breaks off. Not a fan!
Kristin N.
Harleton
I love using this for my go to eye shadow. I just keep it at work and rub it on when I'm running late, its a great get fixed quick tool and the colors are pretty
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Love rimmel products, the eye pencils work great for your eyes and stays on long lasting.I think the tunnel eye pencils seem to last awhile also
Bianca R.
Katy
This is wonderful on my eyes, I'm super picky on what make up to get and this is awesome I would definitely recommend it
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
These are alright, nothing crazy, or fancy, it does smudge easily but it's pretty creamy
Aliza S.
This product is super creamy I use it in my water line and is extreamly black however maybe it was just me but it can be a little smudgy as I have small eyes and it's a large amount of product to use, would recommend as it is quick low in price but take care with it ☺
Adriana F.
Great product. Works as eye shadow and eye liner and easy to apply for people that are not experts at makeup.