BY RIMMEL LONDON

High impact colour Precision tip applicator Ultra soft formula glides on smoothly High-shine and luminous finish Rimmel London Brand eye-shadows Category 6 Pack see more...

Emily W.
Manteca, CA
I'm all about Rimmel London Scandal Eyes anything! There's a famous makeup artist that shared allot of their products on Instagram (I forget her name sorry) and that is when I decided I'll give them a try. They are actually very nice products. This shadow stick in Gold Digger is just so pigmented for drugs store..it looks really pretty.
Melissa G.
I love every eye product from the scandle eyes line of cosmetics... they work amazingly and are pretty cheap to purchase
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
Hard to find a sharpener for this but very pigmented color. Lots of variety bof colors as well. I need more
DRASHTI T.
brampton, ON
A very thick application of kohl, i personally need something skinny. I dint like it. Good color but doesnt give me precision so, i don't imagine myself using it alot.
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape 💝💝💝 thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ❤❤❤❤
September W.
Bucharest
I have this one and the blue one. Is a must have in a make up collection. Very pigmented color and vibrante on the eyes.