(6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Match Perfection SPF 18 Sunscreen Foundation - Ivory

A match so perfect, it's undetectable in any light! Light Perfecting radiance foundation Traceless coverage and perfectly flawless skin under any light Lasts all day. SPF 18 Made in Monaco Net. Wt. 1 fl oz / 30 ml Rimmel London Brand foundation-makeup... see more...

Janice G.
This foundation is definitely one that I will ALWAYS have in my makeup pack! It's long lasting, great coverage and it stays put, I sometimes forget to put primer on! It's a little on the heavy side so there's that if you don't like the feeling of heavy makeup, do consider that! I would definitely recommend to others!
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I actually don't mind this foundation, I used it back when I had little makeup as it was cheap but I still wear it occasionally today, it's quite thick but gives good coverage, I prefer to use a brush and go over with a beauty blender as it isn't the easiest to blend out but for the price it's a good product
Kristina A.
I hate this foundation so much. It oxidated like crazy on my skin, I ended up looking so orange, like an umpa lumpa. The coverage was nice and the finish wasn't that bad it's like a satin finish but it didn't last that long looking good on my skin. It separated in a really weird way. I don't recommend this to anyone.
Sana Y.
Dammam, Eastern Province
I remember it being my favorite once but I am not a huge fan now. It oxidized and does not really have warmer undertones. I ended up looking red *thumbs down*. I believe the coverage isn't the best either. It was a bit of a surprise to me though, because some of my favorite youtubers were big time fans if this foundation.
Ebani B.
Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne
This foundation is a medium to full coverage and is easily blendable. Gives a great finish when paired with the cover colour lasting perfection concealer. It is a thick consistency but I'd definitely buy again it gives a great look and lasts a long time depending on what skin type you have!
Louisa R.
bridgend, mid glamorgan
Too fragrant and made my face sweaty and oily
Very good coverage but wouldn't buy again but
If they remade this product I would consider it if it wasn't so harsh
Charlie B.
This foundation can be built up to achieve whatever coverage desired. I find that the colours provided miss out some key skin tones and I find t best to mix two colours. The foundation is long wearing and can easily last 9-5.
Alicja g.
Very good drugstore foundation . Nice colours , long lasting , i dont like the smell ... easy to apply with beautyblender . Good for normal skin . Matte finish