(6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 25Hr Foundation with Comfort Serum - Classic Ivory

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Instant perfect coverage that feels extra comfortable and lasts all day • Blends flawlessly, seamlessly, instantly and easily into the skin • Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours Net Wt. 1 Fl Oz / 30ml Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Emma T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a surprisingly wonderful foundation! Rimmel gives you a great product for very little cost here in the U.S. and I love it! This foundation truly stays on all day and doesn't make my naturally oily skin look greasy throughout the day. I need minimal touchups to be happy with how it looks all day.
Hannah S.
Lock Haven
This foundation is overall a good product. It’s easy to blend and covers up any dark spots pretty well. You don’t need to use a lot to cover up, so it lasts a while.
Dodie M.
Chesnee , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have pretty oily skin and this foundation lasts until I wash it off. It has a natural finish and I set it to further help with oils. I will definitely repurchase.
Mikel L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oxidizes like crazy! Very fragranced as well. This isn't very long lasting and is very heavy on the skin. The shade range is not the best and it's a very thick formula which makes it really hard to apply sometimes. Not my favorite
Maria S.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the coverage it goes on so smooth and gental i really recommend this and its long lasting as well i love it
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've try this product and like I said ten thousand times before I have very sensitive skin so unfortunately this did not work for me but it did have a great coverage..I followed the same routine as always I tried various primers, no primers, power but at the end of the day it just disappeared
Chloe B.
I give this product 3 stars. I think it seems to be too hyped up than it should and the bottle says that it is a full coverage foundation, but I have been wearing this for a little under 4 weeks using various application methods for example a sponge, brush, silicone and my fingers and it still shows some redness and you can see all of my freckles. However I do like the finish that it gives along side a matifying powder.
Mia M.
Definitely one of the best drugstore foundations that I've tried! For me it lasts most of the day, only if I apply setting spray. The coverage is great and doesn't look too cakey. It also doesn't look dry at all and has a half Dewey half matte appearance. Definitely would go and buy this again
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good foundation for a drug store product. Suited for dry skin as it has a dewy finish. It is heavy on my skin but can be less heavy if used without building it up and I would Definately buy it again but perhaps grab the shade lighter next time!