Add a Photo
(6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil - Natural

By RIMMEL
#384 in Lip Liner
Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. 1000 Kisses is a long lasting lip liner that prevents your lip color from bleeding and feathering....
Jodie M.
Jodie M.

Love the colour!! It goes with everything. Long lasting i can wear it all day and only have to add little touch up throughout. I dont like the smell but it doesn't make me feel sick as alot of other bands some times do. It easy to use cream texture.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS

These are a little hard to apply, the formula is not as smooth as others I own. However, they do last a decent amount of time. Packaging is simple and not frilly but they are a very good lip liner and I will repurchase over and over.
Ani S.
Ani S.

This is so beautiful. It will give you a soft natural look . The price is so inexpensive that sometimes you just walk by paying no attention to makeup at the drugstore. This is worth the stop. Don't just try one buy a bunch .
Elena T.
Elena T.
Maple Ridge, Outside the USA

Great drugstore brand and this is a great nude colour. This is a good go-to for liner when you don't have a good match for the lipstick you're using
Ella T.
Ella T.

For such an affordable product it's great. It's pigmented, creamy and long lasting. Have no problems and would recommend.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY

Greatttt lip liner! Can't beat that price. Color is pretty and natural. So creamy and easy to use. Can't ask for more
kylee p.
kylee p.

one of the best cheaper lip liner brands to get i would say. works just as well as the more expensive brands
Kellie R.
Kellie R.
Ashford

I like the color I like that it lasts all day to my favorite I've been using it for years perfect pinky nude
Annmarie B.
Annmarie B.

This is my go to day or night I love the colour on my lips this is my go to lip liner

Join Now