Add a Photo
(6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil - Cherry Kiss

By RIMMEL LONDON
#251 in Lip Liner
Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. 1000 Kisses is a long lasting lip liner that prevents your lip color from bleeding and feathering....
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE

Rimmel London doesn't just have the best mascara but the best lip liner as well! It's easy to apply and looks great when applied. it's great for a casual day a ton work or a spontaneous night out! Not to mention it isn't too pricey and i would gladly buy this product more than once!
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ

Rimmel by far makes the best lip liners I've ever tried, even though it is so affordable. They go on so smoothly and they do not bleed throughout the day. They wear well under all kinds of lipsticks. I love these and this color is so beautiful and works with so many colors.
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Michigan City, IN

I love using lip liner, it makes the lip look so much more cleaner and pretty! I've used it a few times and I really like it, it really meets my expectations and I love it! Definitely recommend
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bridgeville, DE

I love this lip liner. It isn't to dark and matches my complexion. I used it most days with my color stay lipstick. Definitely makes my lips look fuller.
gabriella c.
gabriella c.

Log lasting and they come in every color you could possible need. Easy to blend and gives the illusions that your lips are bigger.
ingridy p.
ingridy p.

MARAVILHOSO SEM PALAVRAS GOSTEI MUITO ÓTIMA PIGMENTAÇÃO BEM FÁCIL DE USAR E APLICAR E A COR MARAVILHOSAAA
Yvonne O.
Yvonne O.
Grover Beach, CA

Very smooth glide and lasts kiss after kiss without reapplying it love the color. I think if you like all day stay lip liner this defenetly or you
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

fabuloso.buen precio.buena calidad,su textura es super cremosa,son de buena calidad los reo miendo
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL

! I have alot of products from this brand and I definitely enjoy each and every thing
Love Rimmel London s makeup!
arlette m.
arlette m.
Los Angeles, CA

i love how it glodes on no need to force your hands to get some color and they have a lot of color option.