Add a Photo
(6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil - Cherry Kiss

#256 in Lip Liner
Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. 1000 Kisses is a long lasting lip liner that prevents your lip color from bleeding and feathering....
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE

Rimmel London doesn't just have the best mascara but the best lip liner as well! It's easy to apply and looks great when applied. it's great for a casual day a ton work or a spontaneous night out! Not to mention it isn't too pricey and i would gladly buy this product more than once!
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Michigan City, IN

I love using lip liner, it makes the lip look so much more cleaner and pretty! I've used it a few times and I really like it, it really meets my expectations and I love it! Definitely recommend
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

fabuloso.buen precio.buena calidad,su textura es super cremosa,son de buena calidad los reo miendo
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL

! I have alot of products from this brand and I definitely enjoy each and every thing
Love Rimmel London s makeup!
Sol C.
Sol C.

Es un producto muy favorable para tu piel sobre todo en la zona que la aplicas da volumen y neutraliza de acuerdo
Yvonne O.
Yvonne O.
Grover Beach, CA

Very smooth glide and lasts kiss after kiss without reapplying it love the color. I think if you like all day stay lip liner this defenetly or you
Marlena B.
Marlena B.

Love this lip liner, really creamy and would 100% recommend. The formula is similar to the Mac lip liners.
Renuka S.
Renuka S.

Very smooth long-lasting colour payoff...and so many colour options. Great buy! Definitely recommend this product
arlette m.
arlette m.
Los Angeles, CA

i love how it glodes on no need to force your hands to get some color and they have a lot of color option.
hafsa a.
hafsa a.

i love this lipliner! doesnt dry my lips out or make my lips feel crusty. this lasted all day 9am till 5 pm. i brought this from my local drugstore shop. this met my expectations! i did not think it would be this great. i reccomend this to people. this colour suits my medium coloured skin.

Join Now