(6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Kate Sculpting Face Kit Coral Glow : Beauty

Description & Features Rimmel's first sculpting palette designed by Kate Moss 3 shades to highlight, contour & blush Long lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skintone for a radiant healthy glow Net Wt. 0.65 oz / 18.5 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Kate Sculpting Face Kit Coral Glow : Beauty!
3 months agoCentral, SC
This is my favorite package to help your skin glow . You can also use this as a blush and a highlighter for your eyes that is why I love it so much not a bad price considering that you have three different colors and you can use it for multiple different things on your face.love it.
9 months agoPerkiomenville
(6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Kate Sculpting Face Kit Coral Glow : Beauty uploaded by mandee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette this small pallet is actually really nice it's small enough to take on the go and the colors are great for my fair skin
a year agoSanderson, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this ! Blends well the contour wasn’t to dark for my complexion like most are the blush was the perfect colors and the highlight was amazing. The price is great ! I reccomend this !
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It's unbelievable good for the price,it adds a perfect balance to your contouring and makes your face more attractive
a year agocourtenay
(6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Kate Sculpting Face Kit Coral Glow : Beauty uploaded by Kate B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not enjoy the highlighter in this pack. It does not transfer to my brush and doesn’t even show up on my skin. I feel like I would have to maybe apply this with a damp sponge, however, it has no shimmer and thus I feel like it does not “highlight” at all.
10 months ago
this kit is perfect for travelling as it contains a powder, a contour powder that is not too warm or too cool, and a blush that contains shimmery pearl undertones that give you a youthful glow combined with a flush to the cheeks. This lasts for quite a while aswell. This is great value and I would totally recommend this to others!
10 months ago
Works nicely though the highlighter is a bit difficult to apply. The blush and contour shades are very nice.