MakeupNail CareNail PolishesRevlon
6 Pack - Nail Enamel, Sultry [495] 05 oz

6 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Sultry [495] 0.5 oz

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 309978435921Revlon Nail Enamel: Chip-defiant formula Gorgeously smooth color Flawless application As leaders in the cosmetic world all of the ingredients used by Revlon are approved and have been determined as safe for their...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Sultry [495] 0.5 oz!
Karina L.
Blaine, WA
Review for: 2 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Sultry [495] 0.5 oz
Picked this up as part of the Revlon x WW1984 collaboration and it has quickly become one of my new fave polishes! I’d say it needs at least 2-3 coats for best results and a glossy top coat as well, but it is a very unique shade!
Ging C.
Brooklyn, NY
6 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Sultry [495] 0.5 oz uploaded by Ging C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: 2 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Sultry [495] 0.5 oz
#ManiCam Tried out this shimmery blue nail polish (50% off at my local Rite Aid), attempted to apply it myself, managed to snap a pic before subsequently ruining/redoing several times then wiping it all off with nail polish remover. 🙈 Oh and getting nail polish residue on the button of my new lavender kimono. My first impression is positive, like how easily it applies, the shimmer helps hide imperfections since I'm far from a pro, become matte after 2 coats, and the color is just gorgeous. The on downsides are it took a while for the second coat to dry (or maybe it's just my deplorable manicure skills) and it's hard to wipe off (area around my cuticles are still stained). #manicam 6 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Sultry [495] 0.5 oz

Looking for your answer?