MakeupNail CareNail PolishesRevlon
6 Pack - Nail Enamel, Coy 05 oz

6 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Coy 0.5 oz

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 309978435891 Brighten up the look of your fingers with this Revlon Nail Enamel. It offers easy, smooth application and a vibrant hue. This nail color polish is also resistant to chipping to maintain a sleek appearance. Revlon...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Coy 0.5 oz!
Alisss A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: 3 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Coy 0.5 oz
I loved it!!! It really is such a pretty color and its really shiny. This is the first time I've used and I loved it. I love the glossy effect it has its really pretty it almost looks like you used the led light on it yet all you have to use it's the product by itself!! I really recommend it♡.
Romasa A.
The Woodlands
Review for: 3 Pack - Revlon Nail Enamel, Coy 0.5 oz
I love this shade. It’s a good product but the thing I dislike about it is that you have to put on a million coats for an even looking coat and by the time you get an even coat the nail polish is getting slimey on your nail. If this problem is fixed then I’m all in

Looking for your answer?