BY COLORSILK

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 309978695325Ammonia-free permanent haircolor. Active Ingredients: Colorant: Water; Oleic Acid; Isopropyl Alcohol; Ethanolamine; PEG-2 Cocamine; Lauramide MEA; Lauryl Pyrrolidone; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Potassium Cocoyl... see more...

Review (1)
Heather W.
OMG I have found a CHEAP home hair color that COVERS ALL MY GRAYS and LASTS FOREVER WITHOUT FADING! I've heard the angels sing and the hair gods have smiled upon me and all is right with the world! Seriously, this stuff is cheap, easy to use, doesn't dry out my overstressed locks, covers all those pesky gray hairs, lasts forever without fading and gives me a lovely dark mahogany brunette color. FOR $3! That's THREE DOLLARS!!! Three. Fricking. Dollars. I first used this 6 months ago and was impressed with the gray coverage and the color turnout. But I purposely waited to write a review so I could see how it lasted or faded. Well I just colored my hair with it again today (first time in 6 months) and I had NO FADING of the color! No nasty grow out line either. And I had a significant amount of grays grown out. So I used this today and suddenly my hair looks 15 years young. NO GRAYS. NONE. They are all completely covered! My hair is soft and smooth and a lovely mahogany brunette!