Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorPulp Riot
6 Pack - Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz

6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz

by Pulp Riot

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 857472006128Product description This is a rich, long-lasting color. Its nourishing avocado conditioner. 100percent gray coverage. The nourishing color treatment that gives you rich, healthy-looking color. Dermatologist tested 100...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz!
Brittny A.
Paxton
Review for: 2 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz
The smoke grey helped me when I was trying to achieve a denim blue. I mixed this and the nightfall together and it created such a pretty smoked out blue.
Gabby R.
San Antonio, TX
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz uploaded by Gabby R.
Review for: 3 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz
The dye is a blue based color, so it’s suggested that your hair be VERY light with no yellow or your hair will turn green. Firstly, I love the packaging. The design on the front is stunning but the squeeze bottle is even better! It’s so much easier to get the product out of the bottle. After the first application, the color is a darker smokey grey, and as you keep washing your hair the color will fade into a nice silver. Definitely a brand that’d I’d use again!
Alyssa K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is definitely a BLUE-based darker gray. If you have any yellow left in your hair at all as if fades you will be left with a green look. You have to be icy white to get a tru tone with this, the is no purple/violet to cover your yellow.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love this color! It has a blue undertone so you will need to mix it with lava to cancel that out, depending on your starting canvas and what your goal ultimately is. I’ve used this color to create many a masterpiece. Will buy again!
Jenessa P.
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz uploaded by Jenessa P.
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
This is a great gray a little too blue for my taste so I just added lava until I got my desired shade but I used it for the middle shade
Cora S.
Bardstown , KY
Review for: 2 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz
This color line is amazing. The colors are beautiful and they always turn out amazing. I don’t see room for improvement and it’s a lot better than other lines I’ve tried. I’m a die hard rioter so I will always buy.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Review for: 4 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz
Great coverage and an even color when i didn't really have even tones to begin with. This semi-permanent lasted longer than I expected as well!
Lenore L.
soap lake, WA
Purchased at: eBay
Review for: 2 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz
I initially bought this color hoping that maybe I would find the right shade of grey and my expectations were blown out of the water. I got even coloring and the color unlike brands I had tried in the past lived up to its name. I bought smoke grey and I got smoke grey, not some weird shade of purple blue like i had gotten with past brands. Plus after several showers my color has not faded and I am over the moon excited with this brand and the color.
Liz L.
Livermore, CA
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz uploaded by Liz L.
Review for: 2 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz
This color looks cool, if you want a deeper gray. It stays on pretty well. This lasted me maybe two to three months with careful washing. I have tried a few different colors from this brand and it doesn’t bleed on your clothes or sheets which is very important! 6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz3 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color for Unisex, Lilac Light Purple 4 oz
shelby K.
Antelope , CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Smoke Grey 4 oz
I love adding this to my color formulations to add depth into the hair color. The color last very long and compares very well to others I’ve tired in the past. I will use these colors on my clients again.

Looking for your answer?