Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorPulp Riot
6 Pack - Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz

6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz

by Pulp Riot

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 857472006029Product description This is a rich, long-lasting color. Its nourishing avocado conditioner. 100percent gray coverage. The nourishing color treatment that gives you rich, healthy-looking color. Dermatologist tested 100...

I am always looking for coral shades and pink , where do you find Pulp Riot colors?
[user:jensens1] look at your email to win something lmao?
Start your review of 6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz!
Char C.
N Las Vegas, NV
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz uploaded by Char C.
Review for: 6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz
I absolutely LOVE pulp riot colors! There semi permanent bright colors are amazing. After lightening the tips of my hair I added Cupid bright pink with a dot of fireball. The color came out amazing.
Yaquelyn R.
Waynesboro, PA
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz uploaded by Yaquelyn R.
I used Pulp Riot at cosmetology school and Pulp Riot is a really good semi permanent hair color it's really pigmented and it smells really good. You don't need developer and it's really easy to use. Also the color stays on for a couple of months. I love it so much!! In the first picture of my hair there is velvet and candy. The second is just velvet
Jacqueline M.
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz uploaded by Jacqueline M.
Purchased at: ISA Professional
Review for: 2 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz
I love ALL Pulp Riot colors. They are so vivid & don’t fade out in one wash. These are a professional brand.. so if you’d looking for long lasting color, please talk to your stylist about about using this brand! 10/10 recommend
Lyric J.
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz uploaded by Lyric J.
Review for: 3 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz
Love all the colors from pulp riot they are all so vibrant and beautiful and last so long I had my color forever every time I do it. This color however is my fav pink hair that is hot hot hot and being able to mix it with others is truly amazing cause my pink can be so many tones.
Carley C.
Gibsonia , PA
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz uploaded by Carley C.
I’ve only used this brand once or twice, but I can say they have a nice variety of colors from neon to darker colors. These shades can be very vibrant if the hair is light enough. I will buy again!
Makayla M.
Midwest City, OK
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz uploaded by Makayla M.
I love using PulpRiot vivids!!! The pink in this one is absolutely gorgeous if you are a level 10+!! I will continue to purchase this line for my vivids & their faction 8 line. & it smells SO good and takes a while to fade!!
kaela C.
E Providence, RI
A beeeeauuutiful hot pink that has the tiniest blueish tint to it, this is one of my favorite semipermanent pinks of all time! Mixes so well with others (Cupid + lava =neon coral!) and fades true to tone to a light pastel pink. No weird orange fadeouts, just an easy wearable pink :)
elizabeth W.
Simi Valley, CA
Pulp Riot hair color may be more expensive and inclusive to those who have a liscense but their 100% Vegan line, is, in my opinion, the best on the market for fun and crazy colors. Formulated with Quinoa and cruelty free, these colors stay in place AND maintain the integrity of your hair, hell, they even strengthen it making it more manageable and shiny. I have tried most of the colors they offer and every single one fades true to color and, provided you use a sulfate free shampoo and rinse with cold water, will last you easily 6 weeks. I can go about 8 weeks between touch ups simply because they fade so nicely. The key is to blend a few different colors so you get more dimension and a more interesting "fade".
Amanda W.
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz uploaded by Amanda W.
My girls love adding fun colors to their hair and we use pulp riot every time! I use it on my own hair as well. There's a wide array of vibrant colors to choose from including neons! The color lasts with proper care and when it does begin to fade it just becomes lighter versus fading into strange colors like I've seen other brands do. It's very gentle and even if it gets on your skin it washes off easily.
Auri C.
Savannah, GA
6 Pack - Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Cupid Bright Pink 4 oz uploaded by Auri C.
Favorite brand hands down. I will go out of my way to get PR. It lasts, the colors stay vibrant, and a little goes a loooooong way! The colors in my review are of Cupid and Area 51 on top of faded blue hair. This is freshly dried after a shampoo/condition.