BY POND'S

Unlike ordinary cleansers, Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50 percent moisturizer. It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture—all in one easy routine. For clean,... see more...

Rhys W.
Los Angeles
Figured out the hard way that POND's is not for my skin type. After using the product very lightly my skin started to purge weeks later. My face was not meant to use thick moisturizers like PONDS so while purging I had extreme acne and scarring, took nearly 3 months to clear my face after by just using water to clean, tea tree oil to tone and remove scars and aloe vera gel as a moisturizer.
Lamisa s.
NYC
I love this product I used it since I was a little kid. This product is very good. It hydrates you skin and make it so soft like a baby’s butt!! And it won’t clog pores, this product is very good for sensitive skin to. I have very sensitive skin and this product is very good I tried many others facial cream products but they weren’t as good as this product!!.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
This is the first cold cream product I've tried but I really love it. It gets all the makeup off, even those hard to get off mascaras, and doesn't leave behind and weird oils. It also doesn't get in my eyes and sting like with liquid makeup removers. I also don't feel like I'm waisting anything when I'm using it like I do when using a makeup whip.
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
I will always use Pond's products, I swear. I have asked so many elderly women about products they have used to keep their skin looking so great and most importantly wrinkle free! All swear by this and I have joined the band wagon, it is a cheap and super effective product. the cold cream cleanser is my favorite. Especially when I have a lot of make up to take off, it not only cleanses my fact, but moisturizes and removes makeup easily.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
This used to be a favorite of mine as it was the very first cold cleanser I have ever used. I liked it for taking off make up, it does great getting off mascara and waterproof liners, however I have oilier skin now, as an adult, and it just greases me up. Over all it does it's job.
Brooke R.
i use this product twice a day to clean off my makeup and refresh my skin. i like it because it is perfect for eye makeup without being painful or harmful for your eyes. the only thing that makes it 4/5 stars and not 5/5 is that my face sort of feels greasy/oily afterwards but that goes away soon.
Savannah L.
My product is barely touched. To me, this product is wayyy too oily and doesn’t work well enough for me to keep going back to. I still keep it just in case, but would not recommend this for someone like me who wakes up with oily skin.
Tess B.
Do you want a refreshment on your face? Do you want a light lotion after a face wash? Do you want something so simple to help with your problem areas? This is the solution to your problems! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
Siobhan G.
Quincy, MA
Big Ponds Cold Cream worked for our grandparents and parents. There's a reason it's been around so long! The no-frills means no crazy chemicals are on your face. It's perfect for those of us with sensitive skin looking for a brand they can trust!
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
I use this on a lazy night when I can't wipe off my make up. I'll slather this on and wipe it off and I'm happy. I wish it came in a bump just for hygienic reasons but otherwise it's a good buy. I normally grab it at my local Walgreens .