6-Pack Playtex Baby Ventaire Anti Colic Baby Bottle, BPA Free, 6 Ounce- 3 Count

by Playtex Baby

A clinical study confirms that babies using new Playtex VentAire Advanced bottles had less gas, spit up, colic and other discomforts vs. Avent, Gerber and Evenflo reusable bottles. With the wider bottle, and a NaturalShape nipple shaped more like the...

I have one of these bottles, but never used it before, do you like this bottle and would you recommend it for a 1 month old baby ?
Start your review of 6-Pack Playtex Baby Ventaire Anti Colic Baby Bottle, BPA Free, 6 Ounce- 3 Count!
Jacksonville, Florida
A couple pros and cons with this brand/bottle set. The good thing is it prevents colic very very well! I haven't had one issue with that this far. Now my main issue with these bottles is just how big they are, my son is 8 months and still struggles to hold these bottles due to how thick they are. He's starting to get the hang of it but still not the best. I also dont like how twisty they are, makes it kind of hard to wash. These were the first bottles I picked out and I'm a first time mom so I could have done better. I will definitely be trying out Dr. BROWN next! I just think there are better bottles out there and wouldn't let this be your first go to.
Donna, TX
Really convenient to use so nice to not have so many pets to wash and clean! My breastfeed baby enjoyed these more than others and I like that it can fold to a more comfortable position.
waterbury
These were the first set of bottles I got for my newborn and he latched right away! They do not cause gas and they’re anti colic they’re amazing. Best purchase so far
These bottles help with air flow. They definitely kept my babies from being gassy and colicky. The curved neck makes feedings easier and less messy. The only thing i personally dont like, is the colors. I rather have a 100% clear bottle, or cute colors. The only ones around here are a frosty/fog color.
Ogdensburg, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I have used these bottles for all 4 of my children and they work wonderfully! Everyone raves about Dr Browns but these are cheaper and do as good of a job as far as I’m concerned! The only downfall is all the pieces you have to wash; but I would rather do dishes than have a fussy baby!
Houston
My daughter absolutely loves this bottle she’s very picky when it comes to bottles  and I like how it has a angle made on it. It’s super easy to clean it breaks down into 6 pieces very easy to put back together! Highly recommend
Clarksburg
Great bottles. I have two young daughters that I used with both of my children. Both of them had an allergy to milk and was gassy and these bottles were amazing and eliminated a lot of gas for them. Highly recommend.
Best bottles I’ve used for my baby since he was born. It helps with his gas and makes sure that he doesn’t swallow too much air when he holds his bottle. I will definitely buy these again for my next and as presents for other expecting mothers
Sikeston, MO
These bottles are the best you can get. The angle is perfect and they help to keep air out of baby's belly. Forget Dr. Brown's, these work ten times better and are way easier to clean. The only downside is that the measurement guide on the outside of the bottle comes off quickly, but a permanent marker takes care of that issue.
Weston
I used these while pumping and breastfeeding and with formula and it did great with both. It helped my baby with her gas and belly aches and I enjoyed them.