6 Pack - Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask 2.5 oz

BY PHILOSOPHY

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 3614223290208Product description Blackheads, begone! Featuring purifying white clay, salicylic acid and natural exfoliants, philosophy's creamy-rich pore extracting mask helps draw out impurities, scrub away blackheads and shrink... see more...

Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mask. It has given definite results. Ive noticed changes in the pore size on my nose! A little goes a long way and the price point is great. I suggest this regularly to my clients
Lauren R.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this product for treating acne. I will either apply over the majority of my face and wash off once dry or spot treat acne overnight and wash off in the morning. I’ve noticed active acne spots clearing up faster than when I don’t use this product.
Sammy B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this! It makes my skin feel so so so nice and smooth it’s great! It’s also super easy to use.
Lisa A.
Tampa
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I like all their products this product is wonderful it shrinks your pores makes your face feel baby soft