BY OLAY

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 075609037696Love the skin you're in. Active Ingredients: Water; Cyclopentasiloxane; Glycerin; Niacinamide; Aluminum Starch; Octenylsuccinate; Dimethicone; Panthenol; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Polyethylene; Palmitoyl... see more...

Raquel 🚀.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Okay, so I’ll be honest, there’s no REAL way to tell if this worked until you’re actually old (I’m 27). I will however say this. I am NOT a skincare person but I’ve recently figured having a routine wouldn’t hurt. This serum spreads nicely and feels like silk on your skin. It doesn’t have an oily, thick, or weird texture. Just a little does a lot. I wake up the next day and my skin feels really magical—the best it’s ever felt. Not dry or oily. I haven’t yet finished mine but I will definitely be buying this again.
Sharon B.
Asheville
I absolutely love this product. It don't take much so it can last a couple months or so. The price is not to bad being it last a while. It's very creamy and feels soft going on. I'm a repeat user of this product. Everybody needs to at least try this product it's great
Audrey N.
St Louis Park, MN
This product felt really nice going on my skin but it must have clogged my pores because I usually don’t get zits on my forehead and after using the product I had gotten acne, which was annoying. It probably would work better for those with dry skin.
Xtiane R.
I am an Olay girl for more than 10 yrs and until now. I always love this moisturizer. It is so mild and provides a lot of protection for my skin. It is not greasy compared to other moisturizers. I will still keep using it.
Alex R.
f
Purchased at: Target
I love this moisturizer. It is very light on my skin. I’m am 25 and it’s great for every day use. I will continue to use it. It is a good price and lasts for a while. This is a great product for people in their 20s from my experience.
Kara L.
I really love this serum. The texture of the serum is very light and a little bit of the product goes along way.  I also love the smell of it. I am on my second bottle of it.
Michelle G.
Light weight, beautiful finish. Deeply hydrating and never sticky. I can't say I noticed a reduction in fine lines but I don't have many. I certainly haven't gotten any more, though.
Niki C.
Martin
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a great product! I highly recommend to my family and friends!! My grandmother has always used Olay products and got me started and I’m thankful she did. Very satisfied with all their products!!!
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
I’ve read extensive reviews from this and it seemed highly rated, even more so than some of the Prestige brands.  I first tried it a couple years ago and have been using it since!  It makes my skin feel soft and is not greasy in the slightest.  I specifically use the Regenerist Whip and I love the way it feels. I’d highly recommend to others to join the scores of women who use and love it.
Tessa J.
Radcliff
Honestly it's super heavy. But I love that because i feel like that's why I bought it. I wanted intensive hydration and that's what I got. I wake up, wash my face, and I see the results instantly. My pores look smaller, my skin looks plumper, and I'm extremely satisfied.