(6 Pack) NYX The Sex Bomb Shadow Palette - The Sex Bomb uploaded by Jacenia M.(6 Pack) NYX The Sex Bomb Shadow Palette - The Sex Bomb uploaded by Joshua C.

BY NYX

NYX The Sex Bomb Shadow Palette - The Sex Bomb,Channel your inner sex bomb with this seductive set of six shadows. Truly beautiful and vibrant, these shades were expertly combined in one sexy set to transform you into your day or night alter ego.... see more...

Photos (2)
Joshua C.
Joshua C.
Brockton
A fun must have for the lady looking to introduce herself to the art of the bombshell smokey! Amazing price, as always from NYX. When paired with the correct eye shadow primer (MUFE Full Cover Concealer for myself) the compliments just keep rolling! After working all day and a two mile run, not even a peep of a crease! A bright fuscia that doesn't bother the eyes and a nice creamy gun metal silver is hard to come by these days! Just pick it up, will yah!?
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
I absolutely love this palette it's cute the color selection is perfect the price is amazing for the quality there is a lot of fallout but her as long as you do your eyes before foundation you'll be fine I love this palette very much and I'm glad I picked it up I used the red in the photo below
Cathryn D.
Cathryn D.
Lowell, MA
I got this to create a halloween look on a budget and I actually love it and use it more than i thought i would! the pigmentation is there but definitely could be better! i still like it though
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Wise
Love the colors in this palette! As soon as I got them I did swatches on my arm and I was amazed! Even without primer or setting spray, the colors were vibrant and fun!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Streator, IL
This was my first NYX palette I purchased, and I would purchase again. The only color I wasn't crazy about was the red, but all the others I used until I hit pan.
lauryn p.
lauryn p.
super good the best I've ever had and I need to buy more and stays on my face forever i love it a lot and would waste all my money on it