(6 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Deep Olive

(6 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Deep Olive, Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than...

Que tal funciona esta base de maquillaje ?
Is it easy to blend?
Start your review of (6 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Deep Olive!
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I’ve use this for years and I love it it wasn’t to shine or too mate just perfect for me I will recommend it to anyone that asks what I use and it’s very affordable this brand is on of the best I’ve used
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta base me la regalo mi.hermana. Cobre perfectamente y trae mucho producto. El.producto se ve de un color cuando esta en el envase pero cuando se oxida una vez ya aplicada en rostro se ve mas Clara. CUIDADO CON ESO!
Milwaukee
This product work so well with me.. easy to find a perfect match for my skin good for both oily and dry skin witch is good .. this product is easy to take it lasts a very good amount of time u will not be disappointed I would so buy again and again I love it...
Columbus
I like this product a lot it does have somethings I would change I don’t really like the matte finish to it but other than that this foundation is pretty nice it does have a matte finish but if you spray your face with setting spay I would help blend if dries to face and I would also recommend this product.
When I put this foundation on my face it matches so perfectly like omg.This shade make me want to try cry because this product work so well on my face. Definitely recommend this to people.Thank you Nxy
Mamou, LA
I like Nyx products. This foundation is good for people who likes minimal coverage. It leave a natural, “no makeup” finish. I find its best for people without very oily skin.
Crystal Falls
This product is amazingly perfect just as all the rest of NYX products are this product has full coverage of my facial pores this product does not need any improvements like I said before all pros of NYX is obviously a wonderful start and end this product is used and definitely will buy it again
pomona
Omg!!!! I love this product it is so hard to find the right shade for my skin because I have such a dark skin complexion and this is my favorite matte foundation and I highly recommend this foundation.
New York
(6 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Deep Olive uploaded by Sophia E.
Very Cakey and doesn’t layer well but I like the finsh and it stays on for a whileNYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation’s
Napoleonville LA.
this is another one if my favorites also ,i really like this , this makes me skin feel very comfortable and it last all day.