BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
(6 Pack) #No Filter Blurring Primer

(6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer

(6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer, Inspired by one of todays most popular hashtags, our new #NoFilter Blurring Primer is destined to be one of your faves. With its light as air feel and silky smooth texture, this creamy primer formula preps you...

Is this product good for combination skin? Does it help with oil control without drying out your face too much?
Start your review of (6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer!
Amanda S.
Syracuse
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
I am in LOVE with this primer! Consistency you only need a small amount so the tube lasts a while and the price is decent.The color is tan but it goes on clear . The consistency is like a lotion but it's much lighter. It kinda melts into your skin in a way. Experience It works amazing and it makes my skin feel so smooth. It also evens my redness and overall skintone .it does blur your face as well and it just works amazing for my skin. Plus make up applies beautifully underneath! This is like my favorite primer!
Mahsa K.
Clayton
(6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer uploaded by Mahsa K.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
I love this product, but it does feel a little oily which is the only downside for me. It actually covers up my pores though and makes foundation application a lot easier. Would still recommend because the price is great!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
I recently bought this and omg was I dissapointed. First of all the bottle has maybe half the amount of the size of the bottle. Bottle is so light that it seems like it has nothing inside. For a $15 price for me with almost half the bottle with product is already not a good price. Its a little expensive. Then as I applied it it gave me this scent. Idk what it smells like but I didnt like it. It made my foundation crease. Maybe its that my skin is so dry but yet again I moisturized before applying it so maybe this just wasnt for me. Bummed that I paid $15 for a product I didnt like at all...
Katelyn B.
Papillion, NE
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
I love love love this product. This resembles smashbox photo finish. I use this every morning with my makeup. It helps block out my redness and makes my skin look so smooth. It helps with my oil and minimize my pores. All skin types are different so, you will have try it out for yourself to see if it helps you. (6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
Zoey S.
Elberton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
I have dry skin so this isnt the best product for me, but it does do exactly what it says it does. My pores were blurred the formula just doesnt work very well with dry skin so I would steer clear if that's a problem you have.
Makell H.
southjordan
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
I like this product but it’s not my favorite primer. I like the consistency and the lightweight feel of it but the product makes me break out and doesn’t blend all the way so my foundation looks a little cakey. But decent
Shannon B.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
I think this product is a great way to keep your make up on longer. The con is the price if you’re on a budget but the pro is how long lasting it is on your face. I would buy this product again. Highly recommend!
Heather  P.
Martin, SD
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
Nice smooth product, easy to apply, and makes my makeup last longer and not crease. Price was good for a great product.
Christine D.
I had just found out about this product, used an entire bottle, and absolutely fell in love with it. it was The very first complexion product that actually worked for me. The shade matched, coverage was just what I was looking for, blended seamlessly and I could use it as if it were a foundation or bb or cc cream. Just as quick as I was blessed with this dream product- BOOM! it-was taken away !! Discontinued ! Just my luck hahahahaha
Nicole F.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX #No Filter Blurring Primer
I really love this primer. I will admit I haven’t bought the 3 pack but I can’t find a single to review. I also can’t find this primer ANYWHERE anymore and my heart broke when I had to reach for a different one.