(6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra uploaded by Blanca e.

BY NYX

NYX Matte Lipsticks are highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks that glide on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish as they envelop lips in brilliant color. Available in 22 rich, matte lipstick shades. NYX Brand... see more...

• So I've heard that the NYX Matte Lipsticks don't fully get matte, i...1 Answers
carla a.
carla a.
Lexington, KY
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
Loved this lipstick! really stayed on for the whole night bought it off amazon and it was a really good value not too pricey it really met my expectations i was so happy with this product i would definitely buy it again
Lisette L.
Lisette L.
Flushing, NY
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
The matte lipsticks are really nice colors and they last long and are a really nice matte a lot of other lipsticks that are matte don't really look matte or make your lips dry but the nyx don't leave your lips dry
Ana L.
Ana L.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
An great, affordable, cruelty free lipstick. It has a great color payoff and has a matte finish. Lasts well throughout the day but will need to reapply if eat. Good product!
Dallas G.
Dallas G.
Magna, UT
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
Matte lipsticks are my absolute favorite especially this brand. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
Love nyx matte lipsticks! Very pigmented, apply easy, and stay put. I buy my nyx products from ulta
Iyana E.
Iyana E.
charlotte
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra, Other
I was enjoying the matt lipstick that I had on but every time I drink or eat my lips felt sticky. It was lasting good for a good time but it wore off. I bought mine from Walgreens. The little pack it was in was good but not that good. I would recommend this to others but if they don't like sticky lips then no.
Inekiengha N.
Inekiengha N.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
The nyx matte lipstic is a very fierce color and one that truly stands out and I love it more bc it is matte the brand nyx has a lot of god things but the lip stick define tale has to be my favorite and my favorite color has to be sierra it has a nice tone the color pops and I can never get enough of it.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
Odessa
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
En este producto el unico contra que tiene es que no es totalmente matte pero me encanta porque es un producto que por su tamaño viene a muy buen precio y dura almenos 3 o 4 horas y es muy suave no es un lipstick seco como otros matte que e probado. Lo recomiendo si cuando sales no comes mucho😂
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Jasper
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
One of my all time favourites! I love matte lipsticks and this product is a good one. It's easy to apply and I've always use. Everyday, goes good with any make makes style. I would so totally but this again, an I would recommend this too you!! Try it out for yourself and see what you think of it!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Philadelphia
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
I love NYX when it comes to their lip products especially lip glosses & liquid lipsticks. It is kind of pricey. I bought it from a beauty supply store. I enjoy the packaging helps keep product in without getting out. Yes i would buy again because i love the shades.
Trami N.
Trami N.
San Jose, CA
So I've heard that the NYX Matte Lipsticks don't fully get matte, is it true?? I heard it's a great product though!!