Add a Photo

By NYX
#1165 in Lipstick
NYX Matte Lipsticks are highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks that glide on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish as they envelop lips in brilliant color. Available in 22 rich, matte lipstick shades. NYX Brand...
Photo (1)
carla a.
carla a.
Lexington, KY
Jan. 23, 2017, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
Loved this lipstick! really stayed on for the whole night bought it off amazon and it was a really good value not too pricey it really met my expectations i was so happy with this product i would definitely buy it again
Lisette L.
Lisette L.
Flushing, NY
Jan. 15, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
The matte lipsticks are really nice colors and they last long and are a really nice matte a lot of other lipsticks that are matte don't really look matte or make your lips dry but the nyx don't leave your lips dry
Ana L.
Ana L.
Dec. 1, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
An great, affordable, cruelty free lipstick. It has a great color payoff and has a matte finish. Lasts well throughout the day but will need to reapply if eat. Good product!
Dallas G.
Dallas G.
Magna, UT
Jan. 23, 2017, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
Matte lipsticks are my absolute favorite especially this brand. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Oct. 23, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
Love nyx matte lipsticks! Very pigmented, apply easy, and stay put. I buy my nyx products from ulta
Iyana E.
Iyana E.
charlotte
June 20, 2017, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra, Other
I was enjoying the matt lipstick that I had on but every time I drink or eat my lips felt sticky. It was lasting good for a good time but it wore off. I bought mine from Walgreens. The little pack it was in was good but not that good. I would recommend this to others but if they don't like sticky lips then no.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Jasper
June 23, 2017, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
One of my all time favourites! I love matte lipsticks and this product is a good one. It's easy to apply and I've always use. Everyday, goes good with any make makes style. I would so totally but this again, an I would recommend this too you!! Try it out for yourself and see what you think of it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
June 22, 2017, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
NYX is such a great brand especially bc you can buy at any local store near you! All their products from lip nails skin eyes are amazing! If you ever questioned buying their products, don't! There is no need! You get what you pay for and more! Great quality!
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
June 22, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
Nyx is a great brand. Super affordable an easy to find. But you dobhave to build on the color. Has a huge variety of colors. My favorite would be the soft matte lip creams. I currently have 3. Easy to apply goes on smooth. I would most definitely buy again.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
London, KY
June 25, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sierra
Not my most favorite color but don't mind the formula. I have found several of the colors that I really like. Definitely meets my expectations. Would recommend this other people. It's not terribly long lasting but it's pretty good. Great price point too.
Trami N.
Trami N.
San Jose, CA
So I've heard that the NYX Matte Lipsticks don't fully get matte, is it true?? I heard it's a great product though!!