BY NYX

NYXs Hot Singles are intense! Powerfully loaded with pigments, this versatile formula lets you make a statement for any occasion. Whether your looks is edgy or natural, NYXs unique formulation is easy to blend and build on. 88 amazing shades inspired... see more...

Toni M.
Toni M.
Holland, MI
I love Nyx eyeshadows, they are very good quality for the price. I got one of them in my Ipsy bag but I started getting more at Ulta Beauty. They are very affordable and like I said, great quality. I wish the compact wasn't so thick and bulky, but it's okay. Overall great product!
Amreen G.
Amreen G.
Their single shadows are AMAZING. So soft. So buttery and blend great! It beats the top brand eyeshadows i have.
Karmen C.
Karmen C.
Burleson, TX
This product has great pigment. The shadow I have isn't super dark, but it is just enough to pull off a "no make up-make up look." I received this product from a monthly subscription box. It blends great and is easy to build with either a day or night look. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lexington, KY
Love this brand. The eye color is rich and stays on forever. I've bought several shades and love them all. I use this on a daily basis because it's so amazing. This is a reasonablely priced product. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves eye shadow.