Add a Photo

By NYX
#1590 in Lipstick
Amp up your look with our High Voltage lipstick! Each of the 22 dramatic shades is infused with vibrant color with a super-rich finish! Net Wt. 0.09 oz / 2.5 g NYX Brand lipstick Category 6 Pack
Photo (1)
Julia O.
Julia O.

Pigmented and somewhat long lasting. I think the packaging is cute and can be put on lip containers. I bought it at NYX and i think for the quality of the product it's a good price. I own 7 of them and i love all of them.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

This is a decent creamy lipstick that goes on nicely and I reach for on those more natural day looks. I don't go bold with this lipstick but I like the color range it's decent and I think there's a shade for most!
Lyntoy D.
Lyntoy D.
Fort Smith, AR

I love the Nyx full throttle waterproof matte lipsticks they dry matte in less than 30 seconds and they don't smudge and move and they don't crack
Justina W.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO

This nyx lipstick is amazing!!! It last a while and I love the colors. It's not to bold, but it isn't plain.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY

I use this every now and then. It stains my lips some. But overall the colors are nice and I love the packaging.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I love these lipsticks! They are super moisturizing and give you a good amount of color pay off. The only thing is I wish they would last longer throughout the day. Very affordable too!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
St Catharines, ON

I really enjoy This product. The formula is nice. Nit as long wearing as I would like but the formula is so good that i can look past having to touch up
Joanna K.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA

Is this lip stick super shiny? Or more of a matte?

Join Now