Add a Photo

By NYX
#1398 in Lipstick
Amp up your look with our High Voltage lipstick! Each of the 22 dramatic shades is infused with vibrant color with a super-rich finish! Net Wt. 0.09 oz / 2.5 g NYX Brand lipstick Category 6 Pack
Photo (1)
Julia O.
Julia O.
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
Pigmented and somewhat long lasting. I think the packaging is cute and can be put on lip containers. I bought it at NYX and i think for the quality of the product it's a good price. I own 7 of them and i love all of them.
Justina W.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
Oct. 18, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
This nyx lipstick is amazing!!! It last a while and I love the colors. It's not to bold, but it isn't plain.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Feb. 11, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
This is a decent creamy lipstick that goes on nicely and I reach for on those more natural day looks. I don't go bold with this lipstick but I like the color range it's decent and I think there's a shade for most!
Elisabeth D.
Elisabeth D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
May 10, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
I love these NYX high voltage lipsticks! Everytime I go to Ulta I end up picking up a new one! These lipsticks are so pigmented! They are not matte which is okay for me because it does not dry out my lips! Everytime I put on one of these lipsticks people ask me what lipstick I have on! These are definitely my holy grail lipsticks!
Lyntoy D.
Lyntoy D.
Fort Smith, AR
April 13, 2017, 3:48 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
I love the Nyx full throttle waterproof matte lipsticks they dry matte in less than 30 seconds and they don't smudge and move and they don't crack
Amna A.
Amna A.
Hollis, NY
June 10, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
I love nudes! This color looks so nice with a black smoky eye look. Its super intense pigmented. It does feel a bit heavy on the lips but i dont mind. Stays for a long time. This has a little bit of shine to it. Its not totally matte. I really like it. Plus nyx prices are amazing.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
I use this every now and then. It stains my lips some. But overall the colors are nice and I love the packaging.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
I love these lipsticks! They are super moisturizing and give you a good amount of color pay off. The only thing is I wish they would last longer throughout the day. Very affordable too!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
St Catharines, ON
Jan. 14, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Flawless
I really enjoy This product. The formula is nice. Nit as long wearing as I would like but the formula is so good that i can look past having to touch up
Joanna K.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
Is this lip stick super shiny? Or more of a matte?