BY NYX

NYX’s Round Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX’s top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. NYX Brand lipstick Category 6... see more...

Charleen K.
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
This product isn't bad on the wallet, and has a lot of pigment. However, this product does come off pretty easy, so constant application is needed with this. If you're going to a short event it should be fine, though. Can be found at Ulta, Sephora, and some Drug stores.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
I love nude color lipsticks they are my favorite, the NYX brand lipstick is long lasting for the most part, for the price paid it is a quality lipstick. I purchase mine at ulta and would recommend to everyone
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
Love it. Does what it supposed to do. Pretty color. Super comfortable. Last awhile. Easy to use. Got at Ulta. Would buy again.
Andrelys R.
Andrelys R.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
I like these it feel really good on the lips it goes on smoothly I am not the biggest fan of these lipsticks
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
I am so obsessed over NYX lipsticks and lipglosses. They are gorgeous and have a great variety of colors!
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
The best lipstick. Stays on longer than anything I've wore. Would highly recommend.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
So creamy and so long lasting. They have so many different colors. I have 4 shades and all in beautiful colors. Awesome value too. It worked exactly how I wanted it to.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
As a makeup fanatic and a lover of pink lipsticks- I gave several of NYX's lipsticks a try. This shade, in 'Power' is one of my favorites of all time now. I have several tubes, one for the purse, vanity etc. The shade is a mix of bubblegum pink & lilac...a beautiful pastel blend that looks good on my fair skin, without looking too bright or washing me out. I think this shade is universal and would look fabulous on darker skin tones as well. The texture is a satin finish- not too drying- and lasts a good amount of time. I usually need to re-apply every 4-6 hrs. This if my favorite lipstick shade from NYX and in my top 3 of all-time- let's hope it never gets discontinued!
Cat Louise B.
Cat Louise B.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Mars
Loved these lipsticks, great range of colours on offer, felt lovely and nourishing on my lips, not too heavy but long lasting. was my first time using NYX - would definitely use again - big fan!