BY NYX

NYX’s Round Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX’s top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. NYX Brand lipstick Category 6... see more...

Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Brown Sweet
I love NYX so much they have great products that really works and last. The formula for these lipsticks are great I love them I bought them at ulta and they had a sale. I would definitely buy these lipsticks again
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Seminole, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Brown Sweet
This lipstick transferred a LOT but the colors were pretty but not the absolute best. I am still trying to find a great lipstick that is cheap, but these are a good fix. I would recommend this for your first lipstick and if you want something cheap from the drugstore.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Brown Sweet
I have tried this once and fell in love with the color and how easy it was to put on . The price is pricey but I would recommend to everyone who loves lipstick this is a definitely must have for the summer
Misty D.
Misty D.
Jeffersonville, IN
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Brown Sweet
As far as lip products go, NYX are some of the very best! I love the formulas and 90% of my lip collection is NYX brand.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Brown Sweet
I like this product! My lips look very good! I have this product in different tones and colors.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Brown Sweet
I love it!! Works perfectly for me Really pretty Last alll day .. I bought mine at target
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Brown Sweet
love these lipsticks come in so many different colors and for the price they are even better
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Brown Sweet
These lipsticks are amazing! I love the colors, they're all so beautiful. Very pigmented, matte, easy to apply. I love the applicator, simple, but different. I bought this at ulta, but you can find this at almost any makeup store. The packaging is very nice and easy to open and close. I would definitely recommend these lip sticks!
Martina O.
Martina O.
Do these have a matte finish?