BY NYX

NYX’s Round Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX’s top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. NYX Brand lipstick Category 6... see more...

Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Palm Beach
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
Love the color and pigmentation on this lipstick. It feels very comfortable on the lips and is slightly moisturizing.
Henriette M.
Henriette M.
Towson, MD
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
This lipstick is really creamy. NYX never disappoints so the color payoff was good and it was affordable as usual.
Bruna G.
Bruna G.
Montclair, NJ
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
I love it! The color stays all day long and it's so strong and perfect. I use every night out
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
Really good quality! I love the texture of this lipstick, and it goes on really nicely. The color was exactly was I was looking for! I also really appreciated how long it lasted! Will definitely purchase again & recommend to others.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Corona, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
A girl can never get enough RED! I love this color especially how affordable it is. I have gone thru this color multiple times it is my go to color.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Cazenovia, NY
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
I love lipsticks and stains but have a hard time finding one that isn't too cakey. This lipstick is so perfect it just glides right on like chapstick! The color lasts and is vibrant and beautiful!
Serena D.
Serena D.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
When is says extra creamy , it means it. It's so creamy and soft on the lips and the color is jaw dropping gorgeous. If you want a sexy luscious look this lipstick is definitely for you! I wear it everywhere!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Doha / Colombo
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
I am in love with dark shades so this one suited my taste very well.super happy with how long it lasts I know it is not budge when you're eating or drinking something
Oona P.
Oona P.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 2 - Black Cherry
the quality is good and it's nice to apply, just the colour isn't the right one for me.
tatiana g.
tatiana g.
i love nyx and red lipstick but i was wondering is this is durable as in if it stays on for long?