BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
(6 Pack) Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette - Light

(6 Pack) NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette - Light

NYX Brandconcealers-makeup Category6 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette - Light!
24 Wilkes-Barre  A.
Lackawanna, NY
I really like this palette because it have all face shape like conturing concealer and brush it matches my skin and its very comfortable 👌 the only thing is that if it was more liquid other than that its perfect and I recommend it to everyone I bought it more than 3 times this year and recommend it
Sam M.
Rome
(6 Pack) NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette - Light uploaded by Sam M.
My go to contour palette I use it every time I do my makeup it’s such a nice crisp finish
Sarah H.
Madras, OR
I love this palette however I wish there were more colors variations . Needs a really light almost white shade in my opinion. Yes I would recommend and I would but again. However I wouldn't go around saying it's my fav lol..
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
This is actually an awesome cream pallet. Like the packaging, color choices, pigment and scent. The price is great too. It could last longer but overall like the product and would recommend
Audrey F.
Chattanooga, TN
I can’t go without this product in my kit! The formula is so creamy but not to thick and lays so nicely on the skin. I use it mostly for spit concealing. When I’m in a hurry I use the deepest color and pink for contour and blush. It blends so well and looks very natural.
Courtney L.
Sarasota, FL
Good little start kit, it’s got a decent selection to match the colors you need to do your contouring. It’s also pretty easy to blend, it’s not one of my favorite ones to use. But I don’t really have any complaints about it. The coverage it gives is pretty decent as well.
Angel J.
Mount Vernon, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Exactly what i would expect from a Nyx product. This is a great cream contour pallet, it is affordable and small enough to carry on the go. It has a nice slection of highlight and contour shades and is super blendable. I would most definitely buy this again.
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
Everything nyx touches seems to turn to good. I love using this palette because it’s an all in one for me to achieve the look I’m going for. Each color gets use which is also a plus because they have it in different shade ranges.
Bibi H.
I got this a while back, I like the formula but it was to light for my skin I still used it here and there
Raychael  K.
Farmville, NC
How can you go wrong with this ! Blends beautifully, it’s like butter !! I buy this when I run out !

Looking for your answer?