BY NYX #21 in Eyeliner

A black eyeliner collection that consists of ALL types! Choose your beauty ammunition – from skinny to big and glossy to matte, it’s your world! The collection carries eight different formulations of sleek black eyeliners, from matte, satin, glossy... see more...

Sylia B.
Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Perris, CA
Definitely a highly pigmented black liner, but it does smudge a lot through out the day. I sometimes like the black waterline look and then I’ll use this and then later in the day I regret putting it on because I look like a raccoon and then my under eye concealer is messed up. Would recommend if your eyes don’t water a lot. But other than that I wouldn’t buy it again.
Stephannie K.
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
For me this product was a miss which made me really sad because I'm such a NYX fan and I love their eyeliners. I don't know if it's because my eyes get super watery throughout the day, but I used this product on my waterline and to tightline my eyes, and I noticed that it would smudge on the edges of my eyes and below my eye as well after a couple hours of wear.
Bisma Z.
Bisma Z.
Richmond, VA
This eye liner was great for doing a cat eye look! The brush was super thin and sleek so it was easy to apply. The color was extremely black, so be prepared. My eye liner lasted all day. I would also say that it was a little difficult to take off. I used this liner every day! Would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Accokeek
This is one of my staple make up products I take this with me when I go on vacation I keep one in my purse I have at least five of them right now somewhere in my room. This gel liner Apply's so smoothly it is a true jet black not and gives a beautiful shine to it but not too shiny that it appears wet. Also it's fairly cheap!
Bessem A.
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
I've been a fan of NYX for years and was looking for a last minute liner at the beauty supply store and come across this product. At first, it was amazing, but it wasn't as glossy as I expected it and it dried out within a month after purchasing. Maybe I picked up a faulty liner, I would definitely give this liner another go.
lorena A.
lorena A.
Star City
so i got this product and boy do love it. it doesnt get the full sarts becasue ive had better but its so dark and  so smooth to appy on my eyes that it just makes everything so much netter and easier when it comes to my daily cake routine. i definately recomend this to anyone who are trying out new things

Billie M.
Billie M.
Watauga, TX
Goes on smooth but no matter what I do it always smudges and wears off halfway through the day. I like the color and the consistency, I just wish it had a little more staying power. It’s great for practicing more complicated things like floating liner or cat eyes, but I wouldn’t suggest for any long term wear.
Susana O.
Susana O.
Mission, TX
I got this eyeliner on clearance @ ULTA to try it out and I used it one some of my clients and let me tell you that this pencil is so pigmented. Some pencils are so hard to get color out of, you literally have to rub the heck out of it until you see a color and I saw full on color with the first swipe.
Hanna F.
Hanna F.
I'm so tired of writing these what happens when you start writing (apparently I can't have swear words in this) how do you get the free stuff. I'm sorry but I can only write so much. Wait why do I have to write more words. This is kinda completly stupid and I hate it like what ever I justgs