BY NYX

A black eyeliner collection that consists of ALL types! Choose your beauty ammunition – from skinny to big and glossy to matte, it’s your world! The collection carries eight different formulations of sleek black eyeliners, from matte, satin, glossy... see more...

Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA
Great pigment, and very easy to apply. It smudged well for a smoke eye, but it has a tendency to melt down into the lower under eye, so it requires some setting to keep in place. Doesn't last all day.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
I enjoy using this eyeliner. It glides on nicely and doesn't pull the skin on my eyes! I got it at Ulta just trying to find an alternate to the typical one I used that was out, and I liked it better! It is sometimes difficult to get a pointed tip on it but I make it work!
Kaitlin V.
Kaitlin V.
Mountain View, CA
I use this to line my lash and waterline. It's very easy to use and lasts me all day. I switched over to this from using a drug store brand and this last me so much longer and doesn't smudge or run everywhere if my eyes water!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
I've been using this liner for a few years now and I love it! It's long lasting and doesn't smudge at all. I bought it at ulta beauty. It's super affordable and easy to use. I would highly recommend it!
Hanah M.
Hanah M.
Bought this but matte and loved it . It's inexpensive and definitely my favorite eyeliner now ! It's hard to open though and causes it to splash on my hand but could be faulty packaging !
Diana O.
Diana O.
It's definitely a easy glide and does not disturb or burn and o definitely love the darkness to the black
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Works great, goes on evenly. My favorite eyeliner to use when I want a dark dramatic look on my eyes.
Yomaira Q.
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
These are super inexpensive and they are my go to. They last pretty long and are easy to apply.