BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder provides a flawless powder finish, minimising oily appearance on the skin. It comes in a full, standard 20g net weight size and is a sure way to finish off your foundation, or simply wear on its own. Net... see more...

Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this powder. The color is off for me so I do mix it to get closer to my own, but it makes one jar go for a really long time. I'm starting to not see it in stores by me anymore and I'm really sad about it!! This product for this price is unbeatable and I don't want to see it disappear.
Sasha P.
Bronx, NY
Honestly for the price you cannot go wrong. I purchased this at rite aid and I used it with a disposable sponge and blended it with a brush. It sets as a powder translucent. It does get a bit creasy in the under eye area I'm not going to lie but over all it sets your under eye makeup and it's also good to set your foundation. It's a loose powder.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my favorite loose powder I've tried, drugstore or high end. It's a translucent powder but gives the most natural and flawless finish! I love it under the eyes and for baking. I would recommend to anyone especially if you're on a budget
Angelina M.
This setting powder comes on beautifully and is very east to apply and is perfect for a very natural look. Color stands out while still being neutral at the same time wonderful product I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
I love this loose powder and how it sets my makeup down it's really nice and inexpensive if u go over board u can get a bit cakes but it all depends on ur skin type really it's nice to have as an emergency powder on the road
Mariah A.
i definitely love this. it is great for oily skin . it has somewhat of a matte finished but not entirely . it's really loose so be careful when you open it . i would definitely buy this again . this has helped me so much
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
I think this powder is so good and especially for the price point it is so inexpensive! I like it for setting my face it does not look super powdery on the face and it's similar to the Laura powder and it's cheaper!
Amanda L.
Michigan City , IN
I've been using this translucent powder for as long as I can remember. It's really smooth and smoothing. It's absolutely translucent with no flashback in photos. It doesn't cake up in your lines or pores. It's gr8
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA
It gets the job done. I bought it because I ran out of my regular powder and it was inexpensive. This product is good for people with dry skin. It doesn't last very long in the Georgia heat though.
Ericka T.
I love the face powder I use it to set my foundation. I prefer matte finish because I hate a greasy face. It I wait to long to apply it gives me a clump effect. I definitely will recommend this to my friends and family.