BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Urban lips! No More Basic Lip Balm! Match your lips to your URBAN COOL look! CARING, yet Oh-So TRENDY! Super MOISTURISING + Vitamin C balm Tint of Trendy color Care for your lips but with Style! Key Ingredients: Candelia Wax, Beeswax Net Wt. 0.11 oz /... see more...

Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth on lips. Color won't last unless you retouch it. However, it still looks amazing. Very good price. Easy to apply. It makes you look great while giving you a ton of hydration. Got it at CVS. Great drugstore lipstick. Won't buy it again though.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very bright he brings that she lives in lines very good make sure it look fuller bigger better I deafly met my expectations I recommend this to everyone who loves bright colors very valuable not too pricey I would definitely buy it again
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awesome and at the 99cent store. I love just having it in my purse for when my lips get dry. You get a little color and a lot of moisture.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm makes my lips smooth. Was cheap got it at CVS. Would recommend and repurchase. Definitely met my expectations.
nesrine h.
This product I want it for my followers because is perfect . 😻💋😻😻😻😻😻😻💋😍😍😍😍💄💄💄💄💄💄