(6 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Starry Silver Glitter uploaded by Shellie M.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish... see more...

Gianna M.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I think I've had this polish since I was in 3rd grade, now it's like a cult classic. Back in the day it was girly, sparkly, and fun and it still is today. I find myself wearing it to bachelorette parties and Saturday nights at the club. The formula is average at best, it's not overly glittery so it can be difficult to get enough on each nail for it to appear as a full, unchipped manicure
Margie N.
Hackett, AR
Enjoyed this polish, it stayed on for over a week without chipping. It was very easy to apply. I bought it at Walgreens. It most definitely met my expectations. I will be buying this in different colors.
Daniela. V.
Miami
Purchased at: CVS
It has a lot of clear liquid probably more than the glitter but for the most part it does the trick it goes well over a nail polish color
Shellie M.
Love this nail polish. I've had several bottles over the years. It's perfect for an accent nail, or glittery nail tips.
Julie R.
Has a nice color selection and needed several coats for a good color payout however I found that the nail polish it's self chipped really fast an did not stay on very long
Toni S.
Bolton, Manchester
Love this nail varnish. Chips easy so best to use a clear nail varnish over the top which is what I do with most nail varnish's anyway.
Joseymi G.
Barquisimeto zona industrial II
Fabuloso me encanta este producto 10000ooo recomendados me fascinas nice nice nice exelemte productor