BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish... see more...

Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
These nail polishes are definitely not high quality.  They are under a dollar each, and they get the job done.  If you need an immediate touch up, this is the product for you.  But if you're looking at doing your nails and not having to worry about them for a couple of weeks, invest in a better product.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Reno
I have soooooo many different colors of this same nail polish. It last forever and it does not seam to chip very easy. I like how I only have to do 2 coats of color and it dries fast.
Kaci D.
Kaci D.
Beautiful color! It was easy to apply and dried quickly. Very affordable. I'd recommend it to anyone! I use this at least once a week
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
buy these pinta nails because I liked the colors but they really fascinated me when I saw that they were not peeled and they lasted me longer than they last for me nail polish since I am a housewife the nail paints I wear fast but this is perfect for I loved it and kept buying from other colors
Lucciana F.
Lucciana F.
Chiclayo
me encanta estos productos se los recomiendo son una muy buena marca y en especial si se trata de manicure