BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish... see more...

CHRISTAL R.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I lobe  (6 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Midtown Mimosa .  It is a great brand.  My daughter and i paint our nails at least 1x a week.  This goes on very easy.  It is also affordable because we know little girls in training do not always get it right.  We love to mix it up with the different colors.  Will definitely buy more when we run out.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do! Bought at Sephora. The first time I used this nail polish I did a few coats with top coat and base coat. Lasted about four days until the first chip.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Marca profesional, con seleccion amplia de productos, bellos colores, me puede durar una semana no suelen durar mas de ese tiempo
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
I really like this brand of nail polish, they're really cheap and super pigmented, really surprising for cheap nail polish but really worth it.
Sachi P.
Sachi P.
Bartlett, IL
Love the color choices and best nail polish! Quick dry and stay on longer than the regular nail polish