BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish... see more...

Roselí R.
Davie, FL
El color es hermoso, seca rápido y dura mucho dependiendo del cuidado de las uñas. Lo conseguí en farmacia y me encanta! Me gustaría tener todos los colores de esta línea de nail polish, así podría cambiarlas de color cada semana y obtener la misma calidad
Raigan M.
NYC isn't my favorite nail polish, but is a definite close second. It lasts about a week before it starts chipping, if you type all day like I do. I would recommend using s good quality too cost with this.
I like this nail polish. I always use it and there's also a variety of colors. I bought them at Walmart or also can be purchased at Cvs. Personally they last about a week. I wear this product sometimes. I would recommend it to others.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love the color of this polish. It lasted a lot longer than I was expecting especially since it's so affordable. I found this product at target. I will definitely purchase in other colors.
Karena S.
Sanford, FL
Absolutely love the color. Not sure if i manage to mess up my nails before they dry or its the nail polish. Most like its me lol love this brand overall