(6 Pack) NYC HD Metro Trio Eyeshadow - Central Park Plums uploaded by Turquoia D.(6 Pack) NYC HD Metro Trio Eyeshadow - Central Park Plums uploaded by emylee b.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

PUT THE HD IN BEAUTY FOR AN EXPLOSION OF COLOR! From 4G to 3D to HD, technology is the key to always be on top. So channel your inner geek and put the HD in beauty! NYC steps up its game with the new HD Trio Eye Shadow Palettes. High pay-off colors... see more...

(6 Pack) NYC HD Metro Trio Eyeshadow - Central Park Plums
  • "Lovely god who made this because I want seconds long lasting I have found the one my eye colour is bluish green and shining god damn" in 4 reviews
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
I always compare this brand to NYX. I like the colors but i noticed that it “chaps” in my crease. If your starting out this brand is good but the quality isn’t the best. I would recommend this brand to a pre teen but not for a makeup lover.
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
Loved the colors but I don't know if this is anyone else's issue but my colors don't stay on the lid long. So if your looking for an all day wear this isn't it. Also there doesn't seem to be a lot of product because I go through these really quick.
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
I really love the maroon color, it's great for fall. These shadows are great. The applicator isn't anything special, I recommend using your own brushes with this for sure. You need a good primer or it will fade and melt off with any moisture
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
This colors are beautiful, are long lasting but don't have a mirror and this is important for me, my eyes are dark brown, I use this product every day for the soft color, I could recommend if don't care that don't have mirror!
Shaneck Allison B.
456 C/Luis M. Souffront La Rosa 1 Edif.B1 Apt.21
No me gusta para nada, el pigmento es malísimo, la duración muy mala también no lo compraron con ninguna por qué es la única línea que he utilizado que me ha echo eso. Los colores eran colores neutrales
brooke s.
Odessa, FL
I really like this eyeshadow trio from NYC. I bought my eyeshadow from Target, and there's no need for improvement. I really like this product, and I will buy it again in the future.
Viridiana J.
Fruitland
I Love These Shades So Much ' (: I Can Use Then Any Time And I Can Blend S Them To Make A Good Make Up Of The Day Picture(: Yes There sin A Great Packaging (: And Very Affordable To Anyone Wanting It(:
jen t.
New Bloomfield
Cute small palette. The colors don't go that well with other colors. The colors are pretty but do not match with an outfit that well unless there is a lot of white.
Chrissie J.
I use this eyeshadow daily. I have dark brown eyes and find that the colors compliment them well. With my makeup style of choice which is typically minimalistic.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
I first used this eyeshadow when I got it in a box box. After I received the first one, I bought 5 different palettes. I like the application guide on the back since I'm new to makeup. For the cost, it's actually fairly decent. I really like it.