BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kat S.
Lenexa, KS
I tend to lean towards either more pink or berry shades of lipstick but thought I'd try out this shade to shake it up a bit. With a name like ImpREDssive I expected something a bit more red but it wears more like a coral on me. This doesn't really take anything way just not exactly what I was expecting.

It has a silky feel that glides on and lasts almost all day with minimal touch ups. A great lipstick for someone who doesn't want to drop big bucks.
Jennifer L.
Johnson City
I really like the color, but it did not stay as vibrant on me. I feel like this would work better for some skin tones than others. I would be willing to try the brand again, however. The colors are beautiful.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Love the color of this product. Great price and love the feeling it gives my lips. It makes them feel refreshed and like i had just put on chapstick. Isn’t sticky like other products i have used before. Will be buying again once this runs out.
Izabella G.
Albuquerque, NM
This was the prefect red for me, I bought it at Walmart so it was affordable. Unfortunately I had trouble with it smudging and coming off on my drinks or utensils.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Great lip product that stays on all day! Love the bright red color, works great for tailgating! Very good value for the low price. A very good quality drugstore lip product. Will purchase again!
Melissa Z.
I love this product. I really like how it comes in a six pack as well. The product lasts for quite some time but did need to be reapplied a few times throughout the day
Jessica H.
Summersville, WV
Very Red, Love the color. I don't like that it runs and smudges. I do not like for my lipsticks to leave a ring. It is a great price though
Larissa D.
friendswood
These are amazing!!!!!!!!! The amount that you get for the price is unbelievable and the colors are amazing !! Love the color selection!
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
It's not my favorite. I find it very drying and after a while it gives your lips a cracked look. Especially after drinking and eating.
madison h.
N Tonawanda, NY
this is a really great lipstick if youre on a budget its very affordable but my only complaint is that it feels very waxy on your lips