BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

Allison M.
Kingman, AZ
Absolutely love the color. It looks so good on me. The bottle comes in a very secure package and I love the quality of the lipstick and I will definitely buy it again.
Nida Q.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! THE COLOR PAY IS AWESOME!! I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS VERY VERY AFFORDABLE!!! NYC IS A GREAT BRAND WITH SOOOO MANY OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS THIS LIPPIE IS VERY LONG LASTING AND I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!!!!
Amanda l.
tyler, TX
This is such great lipstick for a great price the lipstick stays on for a long time and you don't have to steadily apply it
Juana R.
First of all i love the rose and my reference of this product is really very good for different reason. I like lipstick
kimberly c.
The color is beautiful and with summer around the corner it's perfect for those afternoon parties it doesn't smear
Yasmin J.
Raytown, MO
I love it but its not the beat I've had better but this tottaly works so im not really worried you should by
Haley A.
Newport
This color is Just So Pretty in Pink and it looks perfect on my lips and it's really good for a spring look
Tiana R.
I love this product because it comes with many different types of colors. It's very affordable and pretty.
alissa h.
ERIE, PA
Soft and subtle. Pink and plump! Makes you look natural and happy! Not all day but for a good few hours
Jade M.
Cutest pink lipstick I've ever used! I sally don't wear pink but this one is very pretty.