BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Kaitlin W.
Kingston
Love the color and how long it lasted! Easy to apply and makes wearing lipstick fun! I bought this product at Walmart just to try it and fell in love. Again the packaging is what caught my eye! I will buy it again
Lily J.
Phoenix
I bought 3 different shades of these lip balms and wear them every day! Not too much of a color payoff so I can wear them as a prep before putting on lip stick or by itself if my lips are dry. They feel great and really work! A must buy if your lips are dry!

✔ Yes, I recommend this product
gina s.
Elmwood Park, IL
I love this product. I r me commended it to many of my friends. Good value.A little pricey but worth it. Nice packaging cut and simple and everything I wanted. Must have.
Hailey C.
I like these colors, the are smooth going on and have a great color payoff they don't dry out your lips, however I wished they last a little longer they fade sort of fast.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham , SC
I love lip products so I do like to try them as much as I can. When I try these it made me want to go buy more. It makes my lip pop with the color. I also put lipgloss on top to make it shine more.
Anayeli V.
Mount Vernon , TX
I always have to carry my favorite lippie in my purse !!! Packing is not the best, also it is easy to apply and use !!! And the price is great for this product !!! Definitely would purchase this brand again !!
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! THE COLOR PAY IS AWESOME!! I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS VERY VERY AFFORDABLE!!! NYC IS A GREAT BRAND WITH SOOOO MANY OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS THIS LIPPIE IS VERY LONG LASTING AND I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!!!!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,182 reviews
Love love love. This stuff is ahh-mazing!! Colors are the bomb. Affordable and worth every penny. This is a must have. You won't be disappointed.
Maddi M.
This pack has some amazing colors! It keeps on for a long time with a little time to reapply. The colors have great pigment and come on smooth.