BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

Pennie C.
Fulton, MO
NYC Get It All Lip Color in the gorgeous shade of Excepetionnude is such a flattering lip color and compliments my pale skin tone perfectly. I like how it applies easily with out the sticky waxy feeling like some of the other brands I have purchased.
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
This brand is do inexpensive and can get it anywhere... I just don't like that it runs very easily and doesn't stay on very long. But if your running late and have a makeup emergency you can go to the drug store and get it.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca
NYC is cheap and won't break the bank. My oldest daughter is into makeup now(watching mommy put it on) and I bought her a bunch of makeup and a case when she is ready. I prefer the nude myself. My daughter likes the bright pinks.
Shahida U.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this lipstick soo much!!! It's so smooth when applied and actually stays on a good amount of time! It doesn't transfer which is amazing, and as a plus to all of that, it also smells amazing too!!
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
I like this color, but I don't understand why all these lipsticks are coming out called nude, when they are pink or medium pink?!! Nude to me in lip color always meant flesh tone/tan possibly with the littlest bit of pink. I think these lipsticks are a bit on the dry side,but super affordable, just wish their shade names corresponded with the colors. The Mocha one they have is a deep pink with no brown/taupe tones to it either which makes no sense! Please come out with some new taupe-pink shades/tan-pinks!!
Belle L.
Beautiful Shade...Looks on the Lips as it looks in the Tube...NYC ALWAYS Has Great Lip Anything with A Variety of GORGEOUS Shades and this one feels Great and stays all day and I do recommend this to friends who want affordable Lip Sticks /Glosses ... I Get A Lot of Compliments whenever I Wear Any One of these Formulas!!!
Callie R.
Galax, VA
I was not a huge fan of this lip color. I exfoliated and primed my lips, but it was still patchy and uneven in color. It wore off quickly and feathered slightly on the edges of my lips. I wouldn't recommend this product.
nilfanny m.
Carissa C.
For the price you are paying you are getting a decent product. After a few hours I did have to reapply which is no problem. Great formula as well.