BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder - All Over Bronze Glow,Add a dash of color to your day with NYC New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder. This ultra sheer soft pressed powder is made up of four harmonizing hues. The kaleidoscope of shades blend... see more...

Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This is actually a pretty good bromzer. It blended well and stayed applied nice on my face through the day!
Ines B.
New jersey
Este es uno de mis favoritos porque me ayuda a obtener los resultados que buscaba, me ayuda afinar mi cara
gabbie m.
I use this as eyeshadow and it works pretty well it's like you get 3 in 1 bronzer/ eyeshadow/ brow powder
Alisson Z.
Middlesex , NJ
It does provide a good color but it sometimes applies a little blotchy. It doesn't last too long either
Amanda W.
This product was OK not my favorite it was a very light and didn't show very well on the skin
Angela K.
I like this powder more so for bronzing my face up, leaves a beautiful finish on the face !
Marica R.
Westland , MI
Ok product. Only bought because it was less expensive then what I wanted but it did the job
🌸Anna B.
Żabieniec/Warsaw
My all time favourite. Really low price like for this product. It has a little bit of shimmer, which adds a beautiful glow to my skin every day. I would recommend it to others with all my heart! Oh..and i lasts all day on the face!!
Narryman M.
amei esse pó deixou minha pele com aspecto de hidratada sem deixar aquele aspecto de ressecada igual a maioria dos pós hoje em dia, otima embalagem e uma ótima marca compro direto e só me traz alegria e satisfação por estar comprando coisas de ótima qualidade
Kara W.
This powder is great! It had a combination of colours for different skin tones and it's at a decent price. I would highly recommend